The premier car locksmiths in Windsor – and experts in transponder keys
Replacement or repair of your transponder car key
If you’ve ever had to replace a transponder key you’ll know it can be an expensive hassle. But Windsor Locksmiths has the resources to cut, program and supply new transponder keys quickly and affordably.
Our technology provides quality transponder and keypad services, and we can also provide aftermarket transponder car keys for a range of vehicles.
You’ll save money using Windsor Locksmiths, too. Duplicating a transponder key is much less expensive than the cost of buying an original factory key.
We offer a range of vehicle key and lock services, including:
- Transponder keys cut and programmed
- Replacement or repair of automotive locks
- Emergency automotive services: unlocking cars, removal of broken ignition keys and new keys cut, 24/7
- Worn keyscut like new
- Locks rekeyedto new keys
- Computerised key cutting, and
- Supply and install of ignition, door and boot locks.
Transponder key cloning for most car brands
Chances are, if you drive a modern car you’ve had a key transponder break at some point. It’s an inconvenience, but Windsor Locksmiths can fix it quickly!
We can copy or clone your car transponder, and we’re also able to rekey and repair vehicle locks.
We use state of the art technology, and premium transponder keys and chips, to make sure our keys are on par with manufacturer specifications. And our technology ensures totally safe copying as well, so you can be assured of maximum security when it comes to your vehicle.
Help, I’ve locked the keys in the car!
You’re not alone; in fact, this happens to most of us at least once!
Don’t worry, just call our 24/7 emergency lockout service on 1300 635 625 and we’ll prioritise getting your car unlocked as soon as possible.
Vehicle door locks or ignition not working?
Windsor Locksmiths’ business structure means we’re well equipped to bring the best automotive locking services to you. Our team will work out a customised and affordable solution, no matter what problem you’re having with your car door or ignition locks.
- Recode, repair, service or replace vehicle door locks
- Recode and repair most vehicle ignitions, and
- Provide aftermarket key transponders, built to the same quality standards as the manufacturer branded ones but without the hefty price tag.